chemicals in food

Poison on our plate

Did you know that less than 1% of the insecticides that are used while farming actually impact the insect itself? The rest of the 99% impacts us. It is absorbed by the fruit or vegetable, the soil, and the air around the...

gardening without pesticides

Chemical free gardening

Reducing our use of chemical laden pesticides is a great step towards protecting the environment. How? At the very least, the plants absorb the chemicals and affect the entire food chain (slowly poisoning animals or insects...

Photo credit: canonsnapper via / CC BY-NC-ND

Fend off an ant attack

Note: This article isn’t for the faint hearted. There are ways to remove ants from home and that’s what you should ideally do. However, if things are going from bad to worse, then this article will tell you how to get...